Welcome to Booking an Adventure


Hello! My name is Diana and this is my blog: Booking an Adventure. I will be writing mainly about books and a little bit about my life.

I started reading books when I was in elementary school; but recently I've started writing reviews for books I've read on Goodreads. At the  moment, they're kind of gibberish. A fault because they're mostly written at 2AM when I'm slightly delirious and emotional from staying up late to finish the books. With the inspiration from my best friend Vy (Vysblog), I've decided to start a book blog with the goal of being able to create a more meaningful and sophisticated way of recording my thoughts. All my reviews will be honest (whether positive or negative). I hope that anyone who visits my blog will be able to understand my feelings of the books I've read and (a girl can hope) be encouraged to pick up the book as well. Thank you for stopping by!

No comments