Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the ladies of The Broke and the Bookish.
 
This week's theme: Ten books on my fall to-be-read list. Honestly I could go easy and name all the books on my bookshelf that I haven't read (basically 60% of the shelf) BUT I WON'T OF COURSE. I'm actually really bad at planning what books to read ahead of time. I figure out what book I'm going to read next after I finish the current one. And it happens based on whether I want to touch a book on my shelf, if I get lazy to move and decide to read on my phone via online library, or if I read a really good review and the title sticks in my head. So here's a list of books I'd like to read soon but there's no promise that I will.


1. A Little Something Different by Sandy Hall
Why: A love story told in 14 different point of views from other people watching the potential couple and fangirling about how cute they could be TOGETHER. I think one of the POVs is a squirrel.
2. The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
Why: I recently bought the book and basically everyone's been telling me to read it.
3. Burn for Burn by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian
Why: BECAUSE JENNY HAN
4. Alice Takes Back Wonderland by David D. Hammons
Why: I love all things Alice in Wonderland. It's always been an extremely interesting story to me. Also Ranu's review over at The Araliya Bookshelf totally sold the book to me! Coming out September 28, 2015.
5. Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone
Why: I bought the book when there was a 99 cent deal on Kindle. The author has promised me feels!
6. Signs Point to Yes by Sandy Hall
Why: Her problem? She’s babysitting the siblings of her childhood friend and new crush, Teo. DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS BOOK PROMISES ME. FIRST ROMANCE. THEN SIBLING FEELS. I'M ALL ABOUT THOSE FAMILY FEELS. Coming out October 20, 2015.
7. Mechanica by Betsy Cornwell
Why: First, the cover is beautiful. Second, it's a fairy tale retelling. AND A CINDERELLA ONE TOO!! (My favorite classic princess. Though my all time favorite is Tiana in Princess and the Frog.)
8. All The Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
Why: A beautifully written historical fiction story during WW2. It's an adult book but I've been looking forward to this book for a long time.
9. The Weight of Feathers by Anna-Marie McLemore
Why: I'M SO EXCITED. I've heard such good things.
10. Tiny Pretty Things by Sona Charaipotra and Dhonielle Clayton
Why: A cutthroat ballet story.

There! I will try to keep to this list but I know I'm going to miss some because I start college on Thursday and don't know if I'll be able to read as much *cries* BUT I HAVE PLANS. And I intend to read a good amount.

No comments