Haul my new Books // Book Haul #1




Introducing... Haul my new Books!! (see what I did there *wink* *wink*) So three weeks ago, I started this blog. To reward myself, I decided to buy a book from Book Depository. Obviously things got out of hand and I ended up buying more than one. Actually more than five... but I'm super excited and can't wait to read them all even though my wallet is crying! 

Code Name Verity // Elizabeth Wein
I've been wanting to try out more historical fiction and Code Name Verity is a highly suggested book from my friends in school. I've been promised feels.
The Winner's Curse // Marie Rutkoski
As always I am late to the club. I've heard AMAZING things and I know I'm going to be obsessed. But books that I know I'm going to be in love with always intimidate me so hopefully now that I've bought the book I'll read it soon.
This is THE feather book that got me obsessed with all feather books. I currently own two feather books and there is a 100% chance that I will own more. I've been waiting a long time to read this book because I am in love with the cover. I've heard mixed things but I really hope I enjoy it.

I'm not a photographer so I could NOT get a good shot of these two books together.
Counting by 7s // Holly Goldberg Sloan
I've been waiting a long time for this book. I'm so happy. It is the original book that I was going to buy before I got a little book crazy. I even got my little cousin to buy the book before I've read it. That's the amount of confidence I have in the book.
All Four Stars // Tara Dairman
This is a middle grade foodie book and that was literally all it took to get me to buy this book. Books + Food = I'm all for it. I don't even know if I'll love this book but why not. 

Only a Kiss // Ines Bautista-Yao
I bought the book on Kindle because it was 99 cents at the time and also written by an Asian author. Honestly I haven't heard anything about this book but I was in the middle of my book craze. I'm positive though :)
P.S. I Still Love You // Jenny Han 
The book didn't come in time for me to pick it up ;-; It's currently at my sister's apartment far away and I'll get it when I go to college. I already read it but I love this series and know I will reread it plenty of times in the future.


No comments