Ten Characters I Just Didn't Click With

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the ladies of The Broke and the Bookish.
 
This week's theme is: Ten Characters You Just Didn't Click With.
I would like to note that just because I didn't like these characters doesn't mean that I didn't like the books. If I don't click with a character, there's a good chance I'll still finish the book and like it for the story.


Wren Gray // The Infinite Moment of Us by Lauren Myracle
Oh my gosh, where do I even start with Wren. She expects to be the only person in her boyfriend's life and expects him to chose her over his family. I'm going to stop short there (it's for a good cause. Thinking about her woke the fire of anger in me again) but my full rant is in my review here at Goodreads.

Margo Roth Spiegelman // Paper Towns by John Green
I never understood what was so special about Margo. Quentin goes through all this trouble to find her and her reasoning behind it all was a bit bratty. 

Scarlet // Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen 
Don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't like her. It's how she acted in the beginning of the book all stuck-up and radiating in JUSTICE vibes that didn't let me connect to her right away. Her "I can't get close to you, it's too dangerous" attitude made me want to roll my eyes.

Mal // Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
Oh Mal. You silly boy. You don't know how to support your girl. The whole we're-best-friends-since-forever-and-eventually-I-noticed-you're-kinda-good-looking-and-woah-I-love-you-ROMANTICALLY thing never worked with me too.

Juliette // Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
I really love this book. But girl you got to get up and save people not sit down and mope for no reason!

Heathcliff // Wuthering Heights by Emily Bront












Libby is written to have "good intentions" as she searches for the truth of her murdered family, but she will always be selfish to me. The girl gets jealous of other people's family massacres because she want to guilt people out of their money. It's always money money money.

What characters did you not click with?

No comments