It's been too long...


HELLO FRIENDS! IT'S BEEN TOO LONG.

YES. I'M ALIVE. I am so sorry for not posting anything for a month. I keep using the excuse of school but I have to admit that sometimes I sit down to blog and end up getting distracted by Netflix or other random things. Other times I start books but wouldn't be attached enough to finish. I probably read the first ten pages of six books last month with no success. The problem there was because I knew deep down I did not have enough time to finish the books so I dropped them. I will try to reread those books again soon (Because I know The Weight of Feathers is a good book and yet...).

SO. What have I been doing this past month? Well... school *insert tears* It's not like I hate my classes but sometimes they are a lot of work. My most favorite class is Introduction to Criminal Law. SUPER COOL STUFF. I feel like I'm in How To Get Away With Murder. My roommate's name is Caroline and she's also a YA reader! Her favorite author is Jenny Han :) It's been a busy month trying to fight off the freshman fifteen and other zombie students who feel as dead as me but it's also super fun. I love being able to meet so many new people and those random free dance workshops that are around my campus. I live in a very small dorm which kinda sucks, however, a perk is that everyone in the dorm knows each other! It's hard to believe how much I've settled in college without my parents and home, but I'm still alive so I can't be doing too bad :)

Do you ever have those periods where you don't read and when you finally do you're like, "OMG. THIS IS AMAZING. WHY IN THE WORLD DID I STOP??" Yeah. That's me right now. I just finished The Dead House by Dawn Kurtagich and the review will be going up VERY SOON. Hopefully, now I that I am more used to my schedule I'll be able to read more and write more reviews too!

You will be seeing more from me soon, I promise!! This adventure isn't over.


No comments